School Meals are provided by Nourish Contract Catering
We believe every child needs a satisfying meal at lunchtime, fuelling them for the afternoon ahead. Nurturing the importance of a healthy and balanced diet, Nourish provides a nutritious meal to 'nourish from within' by ensuring that the meals that are served are wholesome.
This is done by ensuring that each meal is packed with the nutrients and vitamins, a variety of carbohydrates, protein and fibre. Nourish's menu is fully compliant with the School Food Standards.
School Dinners are free for all of KS1 and £2.35 for children in KS2.
Menus are sent home with the children at the start of the term so you can see what meals your children are eating at lunch time. Please ensure you complete the allergy form in the welcome pack if your child has a food allergy and dietary requirement.
All children in KS1 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals
Pupil Premium Free School Meals
Pupil premium is an allocation of additional funding used to help specific groups of children (Please see the school website to find out further details).
Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium Free School Meals?
You may apply for pupil premium free school meals if you are entitled to receive one of the following:
- Income Support (IS) - Income based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- An Income- related Employment Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs that from 6th April 2009 does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
If you fulfil any of the above criteria and wish to apply, please complete an application form using the following link:
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to look on our school website, contact the school office or your child's class teacher.
Alternatively if you have completed the Pupil Premium Eligibility section on the Admission Form we can check for you.