2021 Prospective parents, come and 'meet the team'
Finding a new school for your children can be a daunting task, especially with the current situation, but we're here to help.
Everything is a little tricky at the moment; let us make it a little easier by coming to you. Let us show you just how amazing we are and how we can help your child 'be the best that they can be'!
This year due to visitor restrictions we'll be hosting a number of online sessions so you can 'meet the team' that work in the Reception class, ask questions and have a look at what our Reception children get up to.
If you have any queries or questions, or if you would like to book a place, please feel free to contact the school office via: email@example.com
4 Nov 202010:00
12 Nov 202013:30
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://royalrise.greenhousecms.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message