At Royal Rise we inspire the children to be the best they can be
The richness of our high-quality curriculum opens doors for children to become responsible educated citizens introducing them to the best that has been thought and said.
We promote the highest aspirations for our children to become self-motivated, independent learners who are well prepared for later life and thrive in modern day society.
What do we want the children to know and learn?
Our curriculum reflects the ambition of the National Curriculum in developing knowledge and skills. It is designed particularly to:
- develop speech language and communication,
- raise personal ambition,
- improve fine and gross motor skills,
- develop a positive sense of self and respect for others,
- give rich experiences to develop knowledge and understanding of the world
- solve problems
- promote reflection, collaboration and respect
- accurately articulate their thoughts and opinions through the proactive acquisition of technical and non-technical vocabulary.
We do this through subject specific pedagogy:
Implementation of our Curriculum is below:
Class Curriculum Maps Term 1 and 2: